Sunday, July 8, 2012

A few months ago, I started using Beth Minardi Luxury Color Care Products. While ”testing” a new line of hair extensions, I decided to ombre the hair. Being that some factories use textile dye to color the hair, I never know what I am working with. The end result was beautiful Indian Summer hair and DRY AND DAMGED ends. I learned that the hair extensions were a sham! Just another company with false promises of amazing hair. BUT I also learned that Beth Minardi Pre Wash ROCKS! I mean seriously, it brought the extensions back to life. I use System 3. I recently was traveling and forgot my products and quickly realized that nothing else works on my hair.
The Pre Wash is applied on dry hair only. I now pre-treat all the custom clip-in hair extensions with Minardi Pre Wash. While doing a relaxer or root touch up, I use the Pre Wash on the mid shaft to ends. This product rinses beautifully without leaving any residue or weighing down the hair. I am a big fan of Beth Minardi. She is a true artist! It should be no surprise that she has formulated a line that repairs and conditions.